Pages

60 Days of Raw Cannabis



IMG_1046
It has officially been 60 days that I have been ingesting raw cannabis. To put it mildly, my life has changed in the past two months. While I’ve been using cannabis as medicine for almost two years, taking it in the raw form has brought my well-being to a new level.
Here is what has changed for me:
Relief from Painful Mornings. I can’t tell you how difficult it is to be excited about doing anything in your day when it begins with pain. Two months ago mornings were the time of day when my body was stiff, uncomfortable, and slow to move. Bending down to do anything was a huge challenge before 9am. That has slowly been dissipating. I still have a small amount of difficulty in the mornings but getting dressed is not nearly as challenging as it was.  I have taken advantage of this relief to move more. I’ve been pushing myself to spend a good 30 minutes being active as soon as I get up. Everyday calls for something different but I’ve been walking, stretching, hiking, or dancing first thing on most mornings and while it is not easy, it feels really good.
I feel really, really happy. Like really happy. Just a few short months ago I was dealing with a heavy bout of depression, the lovely side effect of chronic pain. Days after starting raw cannabis I noticed my overall mood changed to feeling super happy. Not high, just happy! Of course, I still have other moods but overall it feels good to be in a positive state of mind.
My energy has increased.  At one point I was needing to take a nap every single day. I felt like a slug. Now I get up with the sun and am able to go all day without too many dips in my overall energy. I’ve been taking advantage of this by exercising a little more which takes me to the next awesome thing that has happened…
I gained muscle. Did you know that there are properties in cannabis which can act as a bone-stimulant? I’m learning that too. Over the past two years I lost about 30lbs and some of that loss was muscle mass. This is concerns me because I am also trying to prevent bone loss as I age and deal with an already compromised skeleton. If you have ever tried gaining muscle, you know it is work. Your meals need to be regimented and clean, your workouts need to be regularly dialed in, and you need to stay dedicated to it daily. So this is exactly what I have been doing and it is working. I am feeling my strength improve and I am once again seeing muscles. That feels amazing.
My libido went up.  That is all. (Cue blushing.)
IMG_1037
About two months ago I also made another change- I quit all sugar. This is also very significant and a large part of why I feel so great. Although I eat well, eliminating this apparently toxic and severely addictive substance has proven to be a big challenge. It would seem though that I am coming out on top because I don’t even really want it anymore. Now if I eat sugar I get all the pain, inflammation, and depression that used to be my old normal. This change has taken some serious dedication on my part. I have to love my body more than sugar. Not always as easy as it should seem.
I still deal with digestive issues, I have to be very careful what I eat, I still experience pain, and I still have days where I don’t move as much as I need to. My health didn’t suddenly become perfect because I quit sugar and started eating raw cannabis but I do feel a level of vitality that I have not experienced in a long while.
Eating raw cannabis every day has been amazing. It has opened the door to feeling well and allowed me to keep adding other positive steps into my lifestyle. I always take advantage of the days when I feel really good and thankfully I have been receiving more of those lately. I am so grateful for that.
IMG_1061

Thank you, Cannabis.

admin

Thank you for your comments, please share the content with people you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment