Pages

Uncle Pete's Cannabis Oil Notes: READ THIS.




Cannabis infused coconut oil:


1) Start with dry material. There is no need to grind this material up in our opinion. The more you handle your material, the more trichomes you knock off. 

2) We use 1 oz of cannabis to 1 pint of organic, cold pressed, coconut oil. 

3) Put 2 oz of cannabis, 2 pints of coconut oil, and 4-5 pints of water into a pressure cooker. 15 lbs. of pressure on high.


4) Cook for 1.5 to 2 hours or until the steam loses the slightest pressure. (Until the water begins to run out)

5) Remove from stove and strain out the cannabis with a collandar. Then strain through a permanent coffee filter or cheese cloth. Panty hose or a tshirt would work too. Strain the cannabis well, squeeze out the oil as much as possible.

6) Put this oil into mason jars upside down in the fridge over night to separate the oil and water. When you open the jar, the water will be on top now. 

7) Scrape off the little bit of brown stuff. 

8) Place in a warm bowl of water to melt the oil for use or to place in capsules. 

9) Send Uncle Pete a note with feedback. :)


Click the link below to see our youtube video about how to make pure cannabis oil. (RSO) 


Below are some of our lab tests from Uncle Pete's cannabis oils. 


Lab tests.



My name is Uncle Pete and my friend Marijuana and I kick cancer ass every day! 

We have seen first hand what high quality, full spectrum, cannabis oil can do for cancer patients. We have seen at least 2 dozen patients that were on hospice with no hope to live, defy their doctors prognosis only to get up and LIVE. Our overall success rates are above 80% against cancer as a whole. I believe if you remove the patients that did not follow our protocol, this number would go up above 90%. 

We welcome any professionals interested in a 80% cure rate for cancer to contact Uncle Pete immediately. We have too much evidence and too much first hand experience to be ignored any longer. 

Our oil is improving in quality and effectiveness every month. We are now seeing cancers killed at 3x the rate we did when we started. This is direct result of improvements made to our oils and our first hand experience with so many cancer patients. 

When a man can get off his death bed 5 weeks after being read his last rights and go get married by the same priest, there is something going on here worth looking at.





My name is Uncle Pete and cannabis oil is kicking my Hepatitis C's ass!!!!!!! 

I FINALLY got my blood work back including my viral load. My liver panel came back strong and my viral load is lower than it has been since diagnosis. My viral load increased in between my first 2 tests even with a full treatment of oil in between the 2. While the oil saved my life at the time, I have been very concerned that the viral load would continue to rise which would mean a certain early death for me. My liver health is greatly improved and my viral load is down. 

For the longest time, I felt like the quality oils we make were capable of almost anything but killing or controlling my Hepatitis viral load. I cannot express the relief and hope I have gotten from these good test results. 

I could not of done this without the help of Dr. David Crocker and his wife Annette. God bless you both and thank you for being so helpful and compassionate.








This is a story about a patient that we are currently consulting that was sent home to die with a stage 4 lung cancer that spread to his brain. He was on hospice, unable to accomplish even the most basic tasks like urinating in a jug. He had no hope. He was given his last rights even. And then his little buddy met Uncle Pete that obviously exposed to the truth about cannabis oil. With reservations about how true this really was, he went on to help this wonderful family. Below is the note I received today after his Dr. appointment and blood tests.....

Everything is good everything....blood is perfect, hospice is gone, physical therapy now starting, chemo brain is going away...nurse " wow this is so amazing, his oxygen is perfect and his lungs are good, that is good stuff". Doc "Bill you are going to be fine and there is no doubt in my mind u will be here for a while"... GOD BLESS U... Family in tears...

This past weekend Bill and his wife renewed their vows after 30 years of marriage. The same minister that read him his last rights, renewed the vows just 5 weeks later. 

This will be one of our testimonials for our documentary.  

"Plant a seed, grow some pot, and make a difference."






2 major things we have control over when we make our cannabis oil extracts:

1) THC:CBD ratio. Controlling this ratio allows us to adjust treatments accordingly. Some much prefer a high CBD to get started with due to less anxiety and high from the oil. CBD also plays a role in penetrating the blood brain barrier which seems to be essential when treating things inside the brain like seizures, lesions, and brain tumors. Unfortunately, this is really a trial and error learning process due to a serious lack of studies by people treating actual patients with actual cannabis oils that are high quality. High CBD oils that contain little or no THC are not very effective in our experience for most patients. 

2) Activation or decarboxlation: We can make oil that is 0% activated all the way up to 100% activated. In most cases we prefer a fully decarbed or activated oil, especially when dealing with cancer. But....in some cases....we have found partially activated oils (THCA and CBDA still present) are more effective for some cases involving inflammation. I am certain there is much more to learn about this.



admin

Thank you for your comments, please share the content with people you love.

1 comment:

  1. My Story .
    As a natural born skeptic, I spent countless time and energy researching all the available treatment options aside from what my oncologist recommended. I was DETERMINED to cure my cancer, and knew there was something out there after witnessing a number of people who not only survived, but thrived and went on to live fulfilling lives cancer-free. In addition to reading about Rick Simpson Oil, and watching the Run From the Cure video, I also spoke with people who had actually used the oil, and it was shocking to hear one after another how effective this medicine really was. I just couldn't believe there was a cure out there and how wrong it was that this information is not
    being shared with the public! Treatment Reginae: I have a pretty big tolerance for marijuana, so I started off with a full grain of rice sized amount of oil instead of a half grain. I gradually increased the dosage every night until I reached a full gram each night. The standard protocol for Rick Simpson Oil is ingesting a total of 60
    grams over the course of 90days which is 3 months, but I had 80 grams in total for safe measure. I used the excess as a topical skin care treatment, attacking the visible brown spots on my face and neck. 3 months later, my cancer was in full remission. Within 4 months, I am cancer-free and officially received a clean bill of health from my doctors. What they don’t know is that the majority of my treatment was using the Rick Simpson Oil. I did use some of the medication they prescribed, but it was in combination with the oil. I am elated I want to continue sharing with people who are experiencing what I went through that there is absolutely hope and a cure out there. They just need to be proactive and aggressive with treatment, not wait until it is too late. Get your medication at Rick Simpson medication center via Email: ricksimpsoncannabisoils@outlook.com In addition to being an effective cancer fighter, there are some nice side effects that come from using the Rick Simpson oil, for instance, I no longer need to take any pain
    killers. Just one or two drops of the oil will ease the pain and help you sleep like a baby. Best of all, its natural, Thanks to all the staff at Amsterdam’s Garden who
    guided me throughout this journey. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete